Andrew Lahart: Personal Trainer|Nutritionist|Physical Therapist|Health Advocator
- What to prioritise when your spare time is limited
- How to stop your desk job from hurting your body
- How fitness can supercharge your productivity
- What small changes make the biggest difference
- How to eat the foods you enjoy & not gain weight
- What key points to focus on & what to ignore
- Open Questions & Answers afterwards
*Topics Covered & Seminar Length Can Be Adjusted On Request
Clip From Defined Fitness Health & Wellbeing Seminar 2017, Carnegie Court Hotel, Swords
Companies I've previously presented at include:
- ESB Networks
- Novartis Ireland
- Mylan Ireland
- Cityjet Ireland
- Dublin Port
- Jazz Pharma Ireland
- Siemens Ireland
Andrew educating employees at Dublin Port Co.
After years training “real people” in my gym (Defined Fitness, Swords, Co Dublin) I’ve figured out what works and what doesn’t.
What I mean by real people is, people who have busy jobs and a busy family life. With most of their time in work stuck sitting at a desk or in the car.
As spare time for “real people” is at a premium, you have to make every spare minute count.
From my experience most people think they need do way more than they actually need to. They get overwhelmed and struggle to take the first step needed.
So by educating people on what food and exercises to focus on, you can achieve way more than you realise.
Being active & healthy has a massive influence on both your energy and your self-confidence. As result it can have a massive knock-on effect to your performance and productivity in work.
By outlining the system I’ve created with all my clients in the gym, I can help both you and your colleagues achieve the same life changing results.
Here's just a couple of the many success stories:
Andrew educating employees at Jazz Pharma Ireland
- Open Q&A Session Afterwards
- Follow up email access, for any additional questions attendees may have.
- Each attendee will receive a complimentary copy of my Healthy Recipe Ebook.
- A complimentary copy of my Desk-Job Fitness Blueprint for each attendee.