So I’ve booked a meeting room in The Carnegie Court in Swords
for Friday’s seminar
“How To Lose The Beer Belly Without Giving Up The Beer”
Here’s a quick reminder of some of the topics that will be included:
– Training Weights vs Cardio
– How to maximise your limited free time
– Supplements: Useful vs Useless
– Your health bank Account
– Upper & lower cross syndrome
– Stretching & foam rolling
– Clean Eating vs Calorie Counting
– Nutrition Priority Pyramid
– Calories & Macros
– The low fat & low carb myth?
– Build a meal = protein carbs & fats
– Weekend Pints in Numbers
– Putting it all together (Score System)
Basically it’s gonna tie with all the lads I train.
Mega busy lads in their 30’s & 40’s who are trying to get back in shape
after letting themselves go after the last few years.
It’s looking like I’ll have a few spots available
now that I’ve moved it to a larger venue.
If you’d like to come along (for free) hit me an email back.
We’re kicking off at 7pm this Friday,
We’ll fin up at 8pm,
with a Q & A afterwards for anyone who wants to hang on and ask a question
Andrew “looking forward to it” Lahart